COMMON TEST RULES & INSTRUCTIONS
1. All school rules must be observed throughout the entire test.
2. Normal lessons will resume after the Common Test.
3. Students are required to bring their own writing and mathematical instruments. No borrowing, lending or exchange of any materials is allowed during the Common Test.
4. Absentees must produce original medical certificates from approved clinics or hospitals. No parents' letter will be accepted. Students who are absent without valid reasons will be given a "0" for the paper.
5. A student will be given "0" if he or she is caught cheating in the Common Test.
6. No mobile phones or electronic gadgets that can store, transmit, receive data or information are allowed.
7. Students must not talk, whisper, do hand signal or any other form of verbal or non-verbal communication during the Common Test. Such actions will be considered as having the intention to cheat.
8. Students must be seated at their assigned desks by 7.25am.
9. Students who are late will not be given extra time.
10.Only essential writing materials are allowed on the student's desk. All bags, books and any unauthorised materials should be left at the front of the classroom.
Praimary Stage starts written examinations on May 14th till May 18th
Oral and Practical Exams are to be held within normal school days
Certificates for Grade 1 to Grade 6 are to be issued on Sunday May 21st
Upper Classes start written examinations on May 14th till May 22th
Certificates for Grade 7 to Grade 12 are to be issued on Monday May 22nd